Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education. Vamos Theatre is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
If you are a school or place of education working towards, or currently holding, an Artsmark Award, there are lots of ways in which we can help support your goals. As the UK’s leader in full mask theatre, we offer the highest standards of skill and expertise, inspiring and encouraging students to develop their own creativity, knowledge and understanding of the arts. Our workshops are aimed at KS3 and above, but adaptable to all ages and abilities. We offer:
• Workshops for students in full mask theatre, devising, physical theatre and mask making. See our workshops
• Professional Development workshops for teachers , supporting curriculum drama requirements. See our workshops
• Show Education Packs, helping teachers and students get the most out of visits to our theatre productions. More about our Education Packs
• Access to full mask theatre, devising and physical theatre resources. See our resources
• Access to Live Theatre Evalution advice and resources. See our resources
• Guidance and practical support on helping pupils to achieve Arts Award. Contact us for info.
To book one of our workshops or to find out more, contact us via our Contact Us form, or see the individual workshop pages.
In all our Learning, Vamos Theatre recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination, and is committed to safeguarding practices. All our workshop leaders are fully DBS checked.
To find out more about Artsmark visit the Artsmark website at www.artsmark.org.uk