1.1.What these terms cover. These are the terms of service for using mask.ED and its digital content
1.2.Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you register your details and buy a course or take up one of our free offers. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the service, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
1.3.These terms and conditions apply to both consumers and businesses except where expressly provided otherwise.
2. Who we are and how to contact us
Mask.ED is a digital learning area operated by Vamos Theatre CIO, a registered charity - Charity No: 1167642. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 1905 312921.
3. Mask.ED Free Offers
During certain promotional periods, we may offer access to some or all of mask.ED to teachers at educational organisations. In this case, the following additional terms apply:
i. Free access is only available to teachers who are from an educational organisation
ii. Free access gives permission to view and use particular modules, depending on the specific offer, free of charge for the period of time stipulated in the offer.
iii. After the free period has expired, users can only gain access to modules they have bought.
iv. Vamos Theatre reserves the right to withdraw free offers or amend terms at any time.
v. Vamos Theatre reserves the right to refuse permission for free access as it sees fit.
4. You must keep your account details safe
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com or by telephone on (+44) 1905 312921.
5. How you may use material on mask.ED
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off a reasonable number of copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your teaching and personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Do not rely on information on this site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
8. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
9. How we may use your personal information
10. Right to use the services and/or digital content. Subject to the rest of these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the services and/or digital content:
- for an indefinite period if you buy any services and/or digital content which we have agreed you can keep and/or access (as appropriate) indefinitely; or
- until your contract with us comes to an end if you buy the services and/or digital content pursuant to a subscription service or for a fixed period.
11.The minimum system requirements for use of the services and/or digital content.
To be able to access the digital services you must have Internet access. The minimum system requirements needed to access or operate the services and/or digital content are the most up to date version of either Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
12.Prohibitions on the use of the services and/or digital content.
You shall not:
- copy the services and/or digital content except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the services and/or digital content, or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- rent, lease, sub-license, translate, merge, adapt, vary, modify, sell, transfer, distribute, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the services and/or digital content or any materials provided in the course of the services or otherwise make the digital content available to any third party whether in whole or part
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the digital content nor attempt to do any such thing
- use the digital content to create any services and/or digital content which is substantially similar
- use the digital content to provide services to third parties
13.Intellectual property rights in the digital content.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the digital content, including any materials or content provided by us in the course of the digital content, anywhere in the world belong to us. No materials or content provided by us in the course of the services and/or supply of the digital content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, whether in whole or part, without our prior written consent, except in the terms as set out in Section 5 above.
14. We may suspend or withdraw mask.ED
We do not guarantee that mask.ED, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
15.Reasons we may suspend the supply of digital content to you.
We may have to suspend the supply of services and/or digital content to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes; and/or
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
16. Your rights if we suspend the supply of services and/or digital content.
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the services and/or digital content, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
17. Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
18. When you don't have the right to change your mind.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- digital content after you have started to download or stream these
- services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running